Gonna Be Friends Gonna Be Friends

i like this

Simple animation with cool music and a sweet little message >.< that was good :]

Press Start: Chores 1 Press Start: Chores 1

womp

that was pretty good.

Castlefailure SotN Castlefailure SotN

bwa ha ha

This was a great flash. The animation was good and you did that joke justice (rofl). Loved it, but there was a few sound mishaps. I was getting sharp noises during some of the sound fx and music. But still a great flash :]

RicePirate responds:

Aye especially in the music portions ... I'll be mindful more of that in the future :P

When You Wish Upon A Star When You Wish Upon A Star

ha ha

That was excellent. Really wasn't expecting that cute little star to die. Thanks for the amazing video.

Vending Machine and Me Vending Machine and Me

wow

pretty good stuff. funny and creative.

Abercity Abercity

meh

well i guess for a stick animation it was alright. but i think ultimately with no plot or character development, th audience has trouble caring about the video. even with all that action, its just a seemingly invincible stranger killing a ton of other no name guys with apparently no purpose. So good animation, but crappy music and lack of plot/character development make this just an average flash in the clearance bin at the stick animation K-Mart. 3 / 7

Cirque des Enfants Cirque des Enfants

yay

it was pretty good. the animation was good and i liked the song, but maybe it was a bit short? well good job anyhow :)

Happy Birthday Gonzossm Happy Birthday Gonzossm

ok?

As far as a animation and sound go , it was good, but I'm pretty sure it's an inside joke :P Not bad though so i gave you a five :D

I Said NO I Said NO

ha ha

i liked it but some of the voice acting was... off. Just a little. But it was well animated and pretty funny :)

Family Farm Family Farm